Atrium Management Company is a property management/development company with properties located throughout Florida and Virginia. The company has experienced tremendous growth and is looking to align itself with an exceptional Intern to support our team.
The Intern Position is responsible for the following duties:
- Take notes and memos during meetings
• Run general industry related errands
• Manage databases and input information, data, and records
• Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
• Attend company functions and networking events
• Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
• Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web
correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
• Other projects as assigned
A successful candidate should:
- Have great attention to detail
- Be team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Have computer skills: Microsoft word, internet, email, and social media as it pertains to marketing of community
- Have a high school diploma (some college preferred
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in the dynamic field of property management.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
- Networking opportunities within the real estate industry.
- Potential for future career advancement within the company.
Job Type: Temporary Part-time
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour (based upon experience)
Atrium Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Atrium Management Company provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.