Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF) is a leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. We help protect the rights of both residential and commercial property owners against unexpected legal and financial claims that may arise after closing. Coverages can vary by state or locality, but our nationwide expertise can handle them all. This expertise allows us to help lenders, builders, developers, attorneys, and real estate professionals grow and succeed. We are also a provider of annuity and life insurance products, providing deferred annuities, including fixed index annuities, fixed rate annuities, and immediate annuities and indexed universal life insurance through our wholly-owned subsidiary, FGL Holdings (“F&G). FNF® is consistently recognized as an industry leader by highly respected organizations. Accolades bestowed on the company over the past decade include:
- Named to the FORTUNE 500® on an annual basis.
- Highest Ranked FORTUNE 500® in the Title Insurance Industry
- Selected by FORTUNE® as one of America’s Most Admired Companies
- Identified by Forbes as a Global 2000 Company
- Chosen by Forbes as one of The World’s Best Companies
- Selected by Forbes as one of the Best Managed Companies in America
- Named by Forbes to the Platinum 400: America’s Best Big Companies
More information about FNF can be found at www.fnf.com.
Corporate Accounting Spring/Summer Internship, Jacksonville, Florida:
- Assist with month/quarter-end financial close process and the completion of internal controls
- Analyze balance sheet and income statement activity for a variety of business operations
- Prepare account analyses/reconciliations and journal entries
- Identify areas to improve efficiency where possible
- Assist with accounting department initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Work under supervision of other accountants and CPAs
- Learn to use Oracle and other technology tools
- Able to maintain work priorities in an environment with multiple concurrent tasks and projects and maintain flexibility related to assigned tasks
- Current Accounting Major or Minor with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Able to work in a team oriented environment
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- High energy, a positive attitude
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is an EEOC all employees and interns must be able to successfully pass a criminal records background check.