Students can meet with a Career Coach and/or Career Ambassador for a 15–20-minute drop-in session where no appointment is needed.
We can help with:
- Professional Documents (Resumes/CVs, Cover Letters, Personal Statements)
- Interviewing Preparation and Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Quick Career Planning Questions (Building Connections, Professional Communication, Job and Internship Search Support)
Please note that the Express Drop-In service is only available for current UF students and alumni up to one year after graduation.
Fall Express Drop-In Hours (August 23-December 8)
- Hours: 11:00am-3:00pm | Students can join anytime between 11:00am-2:45pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday- In Person
- Tuesday and Thursday- Virtual
*Please log into Zoom with your GatorLink credentials.
Express Drop-In will not be available on the following dates:
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4
- Pre-Showcase Week Monday, September 11 to Friday, September 15 | Please visit Career Showcase Prep for more info on EDI Plus
- Showcase Week- Monday, September 18 to Friday, September 22
- Homecoming – Friday, October 6
- Veterans Day – Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving – Wednesday, November 22 to Friday, November 24
- Winter Break
What to Bring:
Please bring any supporting materials to help us facilitate your Express Drop-In experience. You can bring a hard copy of documents or we can review them on a laptop or tablet.